DALMENY HIGH SCHOOL
School Supply List
2016 – 2017
The following is a list of recommended school supplies for the upcoming school year. Many of these supplies you should have from previous years and need not be new. Proper care of your school supplies should allow you to reuse them in the future.
- Several blue and red pens (they will need to be replenished during the year)
- Erasers and white out
- Pencils and Pencil Case
- Ruler (metric)
- Scissors and Glue Sticks
- Geometry Set ‑ compass, divider, protractor, ruler, small pencil.
- 3‑hole loose leaf paper (500 sheets)
- 3 ring binders (zippered) and subject dividers.
‑ can better manage large amounts of paper accumulated over the year
‑ more durable
‑ can be reused in the future
- Pencil Crayons (there are several assignments that require pencil crayons.)
- Calculator – scientific (sin, cos, tan). This will be used in future years.
- High lighting markers (several colors are used for teaching study strategies)
- Gym bag, gym wear (gym shorts and T‑SHIRT, sweat socks, running shoes, deodorant)
- One box of “Kleenex” – Optional, but much appreciated.
- One memory stick or access to email for attaching documents.
- Ear phones
- Day Planner
- Sweat pants and top ‑ for cooler outside weather
- Extra gym wear for those students who are involved in extra‑curricular sports.