Want to learn more about parent engagement?
Take part in the upcoming one day workshop. The SCC will pay for Lake Vista parents to attend. If you are interested in taking part please contact SCC Chairperson Ashley at : Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information
We are looking for volunteers to help out at our Book Fair on October 17th & 18th during Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences. The Book Fair will be open from 3:30pm-6:30pm in the library, any amount of time you are available to help is appreciated. If you are interested, please email the school at email@example.com.
- K2 Picture Day today
- Choir practice tomorrow at lunch recess in the music room.
- Farm to School Fundraising packages are due on Monday.
Happy Birthday – Gavin C. (K1)
- There is a SLT meeting today at noon. All SLT members please bring your lunch to the SLT room at the bell.
- Volley ball games after school today. Please come to the gym right after school to help set up.
- At Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences on Octber 17th & 18th from 4:30pm-6:30pm the SCC will be available with parent volunteer forms and the RCMP will be there as well to do criminal record checks as they are needed for some volunteer jobs. All parents need to bring is your photo ID.
Jacob B.(7E), Abby B.(6G), Briana F. (4M), Charlie N. (K1), Michael P. (1H)