To provide a safe, supportive learning environment for each student to be engaged in developing the skills and knowledge necessary to become a responsible, contributing citizen and life-long learner.
Our Beliefs and Core Values:
- Every individual is capable of achieving his or her potential.
- Learning is an essential life-long process for all members of the school community.
- Each individual has a responsibility for his or her learning.
- Diversity strengthens individuals and the community.
- Every individual is a valuable member of our school community.
- Parental and community involvement is essential for student success.