- April is Mental Health Awareness month at RHS. The students or RHS will be attending sessions to learn more about mental health and the supports available to them in the community of Rosthern.
- April 9th – Pink Day: show your support of anti-bullying messages by wearing pink on Wednesday, April 9th.
- April 14th – Parent-Teacher Interviews - 4 PM
- School Community Council Elections on Monday, May 5th: If you or someone you know is interested in serving Rosthern High School as a SCC member, please contact Principal Ralph Epp at 1-306-232-4868 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Student First: The Government of Saskatchewan recently launched the Student First online engagement tool, which will assist the Student First Advisors to collect feedback from students, parents, teachers and the public on what is going well in the education system, what could be better and how we can work to put the student first. The online tool provides the opportunity for the public to submit written submissions, respond to a survey and validate themes heard so far by responding to key questions.The tool can be found at the following link.
Links to past publications of our newsletter:
Winter Carnival Bulletin Pics:
About Rosthern High School:
Rosthern High School is one of forty-four schools in the Prairie Spirit School Division #206. We are a part of one of the largest rural school divisions in the province of Saskatchewan and are proud of the programs we are able to offer our students.
Our School Vision
RHS is a diverse community dedicated to helping its students on their personal journey of growth and achievement. We become our best in a safe and challenging environment that encourages and supports calculated risk-taking, cooperation, fun and respect.
Our School Mission: A Partnership For Success