Communication when the internet (or power) is not available or on the weekend: In the event that the school needs to get in touch with all parents (power outage for example) we have set up an “All Parents” text function from remind101.com
In order to be on this list:
- Simply text (902) 816-0392 and in the subject line type @mrbibe
- You will receive a message back asking for your first and last name.
- Once you have done that you will be entered on our “All Parents” category
During a power outage or significant incident, you may receive a text from us such as:
- The power is out at VHS. We have running water and it is warm enough to keep the students at the school, or
- We have had a fire alarm at VHS –all students are accounted for and have been moved to the Northridge Center