The first day of school for students in the fall will be Tues. Sept. 4, 2018
Have a great summer!
27 total views, no views today
Our June 2018 Newsletter is ready for viewing. In this issue:
- Track Bantam Aggregate
- Grade 8 Farewell Program
- Welcome Back
- End of Year Lost and Found
- Progress Report Pick Up
- Ms. Balon-Smith Retires
- Important Reminders
- School Dress Code Reminder
- Tentative Classroom Assignments
- Bus Reminder
- Library News
- Calendar Magnets for 2018-19
- WCMS Important Field Trip Dates
- Screen Time Family Challenge
49 total views, no views today
Progress Report pick up
Students who will not be here on the final day of school (Wed. June 27) can make the following arrangements beforehand with their homeroom teacher for receiving their progress report:
- Parents can arrange with the homeroom teacher to have the progress report go home with another student on the final day of classes.
- Parents can provide a self-addressed stamped envelope to put the progress report in to be mailed.
- Parents can pick the progress report up at the WCMS office on Thursday, June 28 or Friday, June 29, before noon.
- Progress reports that remain will be held in the office and can be picked up when school reopens on August 27, 2018.
21 total views, no views today
Our May 2018 newsletter is ready for viewing. In this issue:
- School Track & Field Dates
- Grade 7 & 8 Soccer Teams
- Date Change to SCC Spring Election/AGM
- Fall Registration
- Bikes, Scooters, Etc…
- Arrival Time at School
- Grade 6, 7, and 8 Band or Drama/Dance/Music Commitment Forms
- Thank you Warman Pizza Hut
- Grade 8 School Farewell Program
- Weapons in Schools Reminder
- School Community Councils – Spring Elections
- Important Reminders
76 total views, no views today
The WCMS SCC date for our Annual General Meeting and Elections for council positions has been rescheduled. The meeting will now be held on Thursday, May 3 at 6:30 pm in the staff room at WCMS. We encourage anyone who is interested in the workings of the School Community Council or wishes to serve on our council to attend this meeting. Nomination forms for council positions are available online at www.spiritsd.ca and at the front office of the school.
41 total views, no views today