Prairie Spirit School Division has added information on in-town bus service to its website at http://www.spiritsd.ca/parents/Transportation.htm
Please be aware that all students wishing to receive in-town bus service to WCMS will need to apply. Eligibility maps, request forms and additional information is available on the PSSD website.
675 total views, no views today
Look on the Photos page for new images added June 7.
186 total views, no views today
|All students who are currently attending grades 3-6 at WES and WHS will be automatically registered for next year at Warman Community Middle School. If your child is not planning on attending WCMS in the fall, we would appreciate if you would contact us to withdraw them from our registration list. Any students new to Warman (not currently attending a Warman School through June 30) who will be in grades 4-7 next fall should contact the WCMS office and register.
WCMS administration can be contacted in one of three ways:
1. Call our temporary office number (to June 30) at 306-683-2882.
2. Call the WCMS school office (as of Aug. 26) at 306-683-3000.
3. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line = new student registration). Please indicate the student’s full name, birthdate, last school attended, your contact information [telephone numbers & address] , and grade of the child as of Sept. 3, 2013.
229 total views, no views today
Excitement is building in preparation for the opening of Warman Community Middle School in September, 2013. We have planned a number of communication strategies to support a smooth transition and first day of school for WCMS next fall. Two specific supports we want to advise you on are:
1. Student/staff assembly at the Legends Centre on Monday, June 17th from 9:15 – 9:45 AM. An information package will also be sent home and posted on our school blog on this day (blogs.spiritsd.ca/WCMS). Parents should feel welcome to attend, but may find the Parent/Guardian information night more suited to their needs.
2. Parent/Guardian information night on Tuesday, June 18th, 6:30-7:30 PM at the Warman High School gymnasium. Current and detailed information will be shared on:
- Status of the building project and our plan to open to students at school opening.
- The procedures for the first day of school and how you can help make a smooth transition for your child/children.
- Our plan for working with our SCC to show off the new facility to our community in September.
Visit our website or stop by our table at the community spring sign-up night at the Legends Centre on June 13 to share your questions about the transition process. Please leave a comment if you have specific questions that you would like to see on the agenda for the parent-information night.
Look for the information package on June 17th and we hope to see you on June 18th!
279 total views, no views today
Look for new photos of the school construction taken April 23 posted in the PHOTOS section of our site.
205 total views, no views today