What's going on this week?
Warman Community Middle School is on Twitter
Thinking of Humboldt colleagues, students and families as we return to school tomorrow. WCMS staff and students are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
Writing scary stories in 7Sander and “stealing” ideas from our brainstorming sessions! https://t.co/Vuz6Ge46OH
Looking forward to seeing you at the book fair! March 20-22 in the WCMS Parent Room! https://t.co/Gd1pxNJu2r
|All students who are currently attending grades 3-6 at WES and WHS will be automatically registered for next year at Warman Community Middle School. If your child is not planning on attending WCMS in the fall, we would appreciate if you would contact us to withdraw them from our registration list. Any students new to Warman (not currently attending a Warman School through June 30) who will be in grades 4-7 next fall should contact the WCMS office and register.
WCMS administration can be contacted in one of three ways:
1. Call our temporary office number (to June 30) at 306-683-2882.
2. Call the WCMS school office (as of Aug. 26) at 306-683-3000.
3. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line = new student registration). Please indicate the student’s full name, birthdate, last school attended, your contact information [telephone numbers & address] , and grade of the child as of Sept. 3, 2013.
241 total views, no views today
Excitement is building in preparation for the opening of Warman Community Middle School in September, 2013. We have planned a number of communication strategies to support a smooth transition and first day of school for WCMS next fall. Two specific supports we want to advise you on are:
1. Student/staff assembly at the Legends Centre on Monday, June 17th from 9:15 – 9:45 AM. An information package will also be sent home and posted on our school blog on this day (blogs.spiritsd.ca/WCMS). Parents should feel welcome to attend, but may find the Parent/Guardian information night more suited to their needs.
2. Parent/Guardian information night on Tuesday, June 18th, 6:30-7:30 PM at the Warman High School gymnasium. Current and detailed information will be shared on:
- Status of the building project and our plan to open to students at school opening.
- The procedures for the first day of school and how you can help make a smooth transition for your child/children.
- Our plan for working with our SCC to show off the new facility to our community in September.
Visit our website or stop by our table at the community spring sign-up night at the Legends Centre on June 13 to share your questions about the transition process. Please leave a comment if you have specific questions that you would like to see on the agenda for the parent-information night.
Look for the information package on June 17th and we hope to see you on June 18th!
303 total views, 1 views today
Look for new photos of the school construction taken April 23 posted in the PHOTOS section of our site.
224 total views, 1 views today
We hope to see you at the Warman Community School Community Council Meeting tomorrow evening (Wednesday, April 24). The meeting will take place at the Prairie Spirit School Division offices on Klassen Street in Warman from 6:30-7:30. Hope to see you there.
258 total views, 1 views today
Look under the Photos tab to view pictures of the building project taken on March 15, 2013.
203 total views, no views today