If students or parents have concerns or questions about an issue at school, please follow this communication process:
- The Classroom Teacher is to be the first person to hear and address any concerns from a student or parent.
- If the issue cannot be resolved with the teacher, the Principal is to be contacted.
- If the matter remains unresolved, the parent may request a meeting with the Superintendent.
- If further discussion is required, the parent may ask to meet with the Director of Education.
- Finally, the parent may request the issue to be heard by the Board of Education.