We have high expectations of students’ behavior at WES. We have few written rules as expected behavior is built on the foundation of respect and responsibility.
– All children are to walk within the school.
– All children are to use their quiet voice inside.
– All children will go outside at recess unless there is a note of explanation from the parents as to why this is not possible. As a rule of thumb, children who are too sick to go outside are too sick to be at school.
– Children are to have a pair of runners at school just for Phys. Ed. These could serve as their inside pair of shoes which students are to wear at all times when inside the school.
– Children are to wear their hats outside only.
– Dangerous items (snowballs, iceballs, rocks) are not to be thrown.
– Children are to keep their hands and feet to themselves.
– All children are to be respectful to all school staff and peers.