The following is a list of recommended school supplies for the upcoming school year. Many of these supplies you should have from previous years and need not be new. Proper care of your school supplies should allow you to reuse them in the future.
1. Several blue and red pens
2. Erasers and white out
3. Pencils and Pencil Case
4. Ruler and Protractor
5. Scissors and Glue Sticks
6. 3‑hole loose leaf paper (500 sheets)
7. 2 page protectors
9. 1 Notebook for math – 80-100 pages.
10. 3 ring binders (zippered) and subject dividers
11. Pencil Crayons (there are several assignments that require pencil crayons.)
12. Calculator – must have a square root button (not a cell phone).
13. High lighters (several colors are used for teaching study strategies)
14. Gym bag, gym wear (gym shorts and T‑SHIRT, sweat socks, running shoes, deodorant)
15. One box of “Kleenex” – much appreciated.
16. One USB/memory stick labeled clearly with student’s name.