Good Afternoon Parents & Guardians:
In light of the unprecedented announcement today we will try to provide some clarity to the many questions that we are being asked.
- School will be closing on Friday, March 20th.
- The school will remain open for those families that need time to make arrangements.
- If your child will be away please communicate the absence by phone or by email firstname.lastname@example.org up to Thursday, March 19th.
- You will be able to come the school to pick up your child(s) belongings this week.
- We will be making a decision in the next couple of days regarding Progress Reports.
- As more information becomes available it will be communicated through school email.
Please be patient as we sort through the complexities of this unique situation. The school staff will work tirelessly to ensure student safety and foster academic success.
Here is a letter regarding Suspension of classes from the Prairie Spirit School Division: https://www.spiritsd.ca/files/docs/2020-03-16-Letter-to-families-suspension-of-classes.pdf
Here is a link for the Sask Government Media Release: https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2020/march/16/class-suspensions
Any questions can be directed to the school at email@example.com