Reminder: We will be placing another order of our 2017-2018 yearbooks so if you missed the deadline and would still like a copy, please send $20.00 (cash or cheque) to Brittany in the office by Friday, September 21st. Contact Mrs. Orth if you have further questions.
THUR, SEPT 20TH – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Please return applications for the Student Leadership Team to Mrs. Gaudet by Monday.
- Fire Drill today at 10:00am
Happy Birthday – Sadie F. (K2)
LVS Online Clothing Order
Online Clothing Orders are due today!!
Please click on the following link to Order: https://lakevista.itemorder.com/sale?read_message=true
WED, SEPT 19TH – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SLT Meeting in Mrs. Gaudet’s classroom at first recess.
- Classrooms: Please bring your toonies for Terry down to the office right away as we are going to be counting it before our assembly today.
Happy Birthday – Megan E. (7/8) Mackinley M. (5P)
TUES, SEPT 18TH – ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Congratulations to our Cross Country Runners who represented Lake Vista so well yesterday. We had 20 students participate in the Cross Country event in Langham with many of these runners being awarded a top 10 finish. Way to go Voltage! Our next event takes place in Martensville on Thursday.
- Toonies for Terry – Please bring a toonie to donate to the Terry Fox Foundation. Assembly on Wednesday from 1:30-2:15.
No Birthdays today.
Lake Vista SCC
This year the Lake Vista School Community Council wants to work on improving Parent Engagement in our school. Our goal is to have parents and staff working together to support and improve the learning and development of Lake Vista students. Stay tuned for more information about Parent Engagement, why it is important and the role of school and families in making it a reality.
Lake Vista SCC