Leask Community School Awards and Scholarships
- This award is given to a student who is at school everyday with nearly perfect attendance, a positive attitude and is ready to learn.
- This award is given to a student who is always willing to lend a hand, is a positive role model and respects themselves and others.
High school English
- Is awarded to a student with the highest average and best attendance
High School Science
- Awarded to a student who has achieved an over 90% average, always participates and is a model student
High School Math
- Awarded to a student to recognize their achievement in grade 10, 11, or 12 math
Sr. Boys Basketball MVP
- Awarded to a member of the team who showed strong leadership, maturity, and good sportsmanship to their opponents as well as teammates.
Sr. Boys Basketball Team Player
- This award it presented to the athletes that display outstanding commitment and passion for basketball.
High School Home Economics
- Awarded to a student with the highest average in Food Studies and or Sewing
- Awarded to a student who displays excellence in the construction field
Affinity Credit Union Award
High School History/Native Studies/Social Sciences
- Presented to a student who has achieved an over 95% average for this class.
Most Improved Student
- The most improved student award goes to a special student who recognizes the value and importance of learning.
Access Communication Centennial Scholarship
- As a non-profit, community-owned co-operative, Access Communications is focused on enhancing the quality of life in the communities they service. The Centennial Scholarship program is part of a provincial initiative, with a graduating student in each of over 175 high schools benefiting from the award. Criteria for the award include; community involvement, academic achievement and post-secondary education plans.
Female Athlete of the Year/Male Athlete of the Year
- This award goes to both a male and female student. Someone who works hard and participates in physical activity not only in the classroom, but also in extra curricular and out of school activities.
- Is awarded to a student who has worked hard to succeed and achieved an over 80% average by the end of their grade
- Awarded to a student who strives to reach all of their potential and achieves an over 90% average at the end of their grade
- This award goes to a student who excels in academics, is athletic, shows strong leadership skills, and is involved in extra curricular activities.
- This award is given to a student who is a positive role model, friendly and welcoming and is simply a pleasure to be around.
Team Player Jr./Sr. Girls Volleyball
- This award will be presented to athletes that showed outstanding dedication and cooperation.
Jr./Sr. Girls Volleyball MVP
- This award goes to a member of the team who showed strong leadership, maturity, and good sportsmanship to their opponents as well as their teammates.
- This award goes to a student who strives to do their best, is diligent, shows strong leadership and cooperation skills and always has a positive attitude.