Students will be doing research about Halloween and creating posters for the classroom with their information. Topics will be assigned in class.
- Why is it called “Halloween”?
- Why is Halloween on October 31st?
- Why do people dress in costumes for Halloween?
- Why do people go trick or treating on Halloween?
- Why do we carve pumpkins for Halloween?
- Who started celebrating Halloween?
- Why does Halloween take place in the fall?
- What are some examples of “tricks” that people play at Halloween?
- What are some types of “treats” that people receive on Halloween?
- How has Halloween changed over the years into the celebration we know today?