We’ve got a test on Monday, December 4th! It will cover concepts from the beginning of the year, focusing on indigenous stories and Norse mythology. The test will be open book. Students should prepare by going through their booklet and making sure all of their answers and frames are filled in. I also encourage students to answer the “What have you learned?” questions on page 55 of the booklet:
- Why do people tell stories and tales (their narratives – folk tales, legends, fables, proverbs)?
- How do these stories and tales help people understand the world?
- What lessons do we learn about people through these stories and tales?
- How are these stories and tales from around the world alike and different?
- Why is it important for each generation to hear and tell these tales?
- Why did these stories endure the test of time?
Test will be a combination of short and long answer questions. Good luck!