Thursday December 13th – Lakeview Church Further Details
BUS FORM AND FULL LETTER ATTACHED AT THIS LINK –> Winter Concert Form
The Winter Celebration is fast approaching. Students will be bussed directly from their homeschool after lunch to Lakeview Church for rehearsals. They will however need taking home after the concert. The Celebration is MANDATORY for Grade 7-12 students, and is OPTIONAL for Grade 5 & 6 students.
We will also be doing a bake sale. All Senior Band Students (Grade 7-12) are required to bring two dozen peanut free items. Students in Grade 5 & 6 can also bring items for the bake sale, however it is not mandatory. All proceeds from the bake sale will go towards providing clinicians, offsetting costs, purchasing new instruments, and other student events.
What? – Term 1 Performance and Winter Celebration for all Music Students at Lakeview Church.
Who? – All music students from Grade 5-12 are invited to participate. The celebration is MANDATORY for Grade 7-12 students, and is OPTIONAL for Grade 5 & 6 Students. Please email Mr. Martin or Ms. Thompson if there are any questions regarding attendance.
When? Thursday, December 13th.
- After lunch onwards – Students bussed from their homeschools to Lakeview Church
- 2pm-3pm – Grade 5 Rehearsal & Parent Volunteers arrive
- 3pm-3:45pm – Grade 6 Rehearsal
- 3:45pm-4:30pm – Grade 7-12 Rehearsal
- 4:30pm – Celebration Doors Open
- 5pm – East Celebration Starts (East students grade 5-12)
- 6:15pm – Celebration Concludes
- 7pm – West Music Celebration Starts (with East grade 7-12 students only)
- 8:15pm – Celebration concludes
Where? – Lakeview Church (Site 510, Box 15, RR5 Saskatoon SK, S7K 3J8)
- Grade 5 & 6 : Smart Dress – Wear your best.
- Grade 7 -12 : Black Pants, Black Socks, Black Shoes, Division Polo Shirt will be provided.
What to bring:
Music, Instrument, Concert Dress, Supper (optional – there will not be any food available onsite), Baking for the Bake Sale
- We are in desperate need of approximately 10 parent/guardian volunteers to assist with student supervision while Mr. Martin & Ms. Thompson are running rehearsals. Supervision of our students is vital to ensuring student safety, and to ensure our celebration runs smoothly and successfully.
- Call for Band Parents: If you are interested in becoming involved in our Band Parents Association, please email Ms. Thompson (email@example.com). We meet once a month on the first Thursday at 6:30pm at Broadway Roastery on 8th Street. Our next meeting is December 6th.