This message is to provide you with the information you need about Resonate 2019 next week. PLEASE MAKE SURE THE BUS PERMISSION SLIPS ARE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO THE ADMIN ASSISTANT AT YOUR HOME SCHOOL. You cannot board a bus without the singed permission.
BUS 1: – Allan/Dundurn – Bus 212 –Pick up in Allan at 7:35a.m.; Dundurn Gas Station – 8:15a.m. – Arrive in Beaver Creek – 8:40a.m. Leave Beaver Creek at 4:00p.m.Drop off at Dundurn Gas Station at 4:25p.m.; Allan – 5:00p.m.
BUS 2:– Aberdeen/Clavet – Bus 367 – Pick up in Aberdeen at 7:30a.m.; Clavet – 8:00a.m. – Arrive in Beaver Creek – 8:30a.m.Leave Beaver Creek at 4:00p.m.Drop off Clavet at 4:30p.m.; Aberdeen – 5:00p.m.
A few notes about your day at Resonate:
- If you play a musical instrument, please feel free to bring it. A few instruments like guitars and drums will also be available for use.
- Please bring your own snacks and water bottle
- Lunch is provided
- Check-in opens at 8 am. Watch for either signage or people to direct buses to appropriate parking areas.
- Official Resonate Merchandise (T-shirts & toques) – will be for sale on site Cash only.
- St. John’s Music will also have merchandise on site available for sale.
Attached are the following:
We look forward to having you at Resonate 2019!