Welcome to the playground! Here are some challenges that you and your family might enjoy. Send us pictures and videos of you completing the challenges for a chance to win prizes.
Toilet Paper Challenge – Expired
100 Throws Challenge – Active
- Find a ball of any type (football, baseball, tennis ball)
- Grab a partner or a few (parents, siblings, dog)
- Between everyone you need to do 100 throws (if that is a sibling and yourself, it would count as 50 throws each)
- Be sure to use proper throwing technique
- Feet shoulder width apart
- Hold the ball with your throwing hand
- Point your other hand and hip at the target
- Wind up (hold ball to ear – make a checkmark with your arms)
- Throw and follow through
- Take a video and we will make a highlight reel of the SCP throws and catches open to all ages and grade levels
- Deadline Friday May 1st by noon.
To submit the video select the link below and add directly from your device.