- Happy Birthday 🎈🥳🎉 to:
November 26th – Keagan W. (grade 11)
November 28th – Kailey M. (grade 12)
November 29th – Ayden R. (grade 9), Lyric R. (grade 9)
- We will be having a VIRUAL Bookfair from November 23rd – December 7th. Please go to the following link to shop at anytime! https://bookfairs-canada.myshopify.com/pages/5153512
November 16th: Hailey E. (Grade 12), Emmett H. (Grade 5)
November 17th: Matthew H. (Grade 7)
- Happy Birthday 🎉🎈🥳:
November 14th: Ryker P. (grade 1)
November 15th: Tatum W. (grade 7)
- Reminder to grades 10-12 that Quarter 1 ends on Novebember 17th.
- Our virtual Remembrance Day assembly will take place at 10:45AM this morning. Please look for your Google link sent from your child’s teacher. We ask that families with more than 1 child in SeLS attend from one device and that you access the assembly from your Spiritsd.ca account.
- Reminder – There is NO SCHOOL on Monday, November 9th, Tuesday November 10th and Wednesday November 11th. Enjoy your extra long weekend and we will see you on Thursday, November 12th!
- Happy Birthday🎈🎉🥳:
Nov 10th – Kiana E. (grade 5)
Nov 11th – McKenzie C. (grade 2), Ruhi P. (kindergarten)
Nov 12th – Julia H. (grade 4), Shade H. (grade 10)
This message is intended for parents with students who are in grades 10-12 and enrolled with Spirit eLearning.
We are currently developing our semester 2 timetable. In order to adequately schedule courses, we are asking students to complete a course selection request form. Be mindful that not all courses will be offered. Courses will be offered based off interest. To access the course selection go to PowerSchool student — click on Class Registration on the left menu — then read the instructions on how many classes you are required to choose — click on the pencil on the right side of the page and choose your courses in each section — once you have your selections made — click submit — if you followed the directions and completed the requirements, a screen that lists your choices will pop up next and you are done!
Requests for course selection will close Wednesday November 18th at 4:00pm. If you have questions regarding course selections please contact Megan Taupadel (Career Counsellor) at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Coordinator Peggy Mattilla-Bains at email@example.com.
- Happy Birthday🎈🥳🎉:
November 1st – Jenna T. (grade 3)
November 2nd – Brendan H. (grade 10)
November 4th – Sam W. (kindergarten)
November 5th – Maelynn P. (grade 9), Sydney R. (grade 11)
- Happy Birthday to 🎉🥳🎈-
October 30th: Cameron H. (grade 12)
October 31st: Ekamjot G. (Grade 5)
- Happy Birthday🎉🥳🎈 to Zane C. (grade 11) and Carwynn M. (Kindergarten)
- Our school costume parade will be on October 30th at 2:45PM
A reminder that there is no school on Friday, October 23rd as it is our day in lieu of conferences. There is also no school on Monday, October 26th as it is a teacher prep day.