Good Morning Mustangs!
To ensure the health and wellness of all our students and staff, we would like to remind families of our illness protocol:
- Students should not have any of the following symptoms to be considered fit to attend class: Fever • Cough • Headache • Muscle and/or joint aches and pains • Sore throat • Chills • Runny nose • Nasal congestion • Conjunctivitis • Dizziness • Fatigue • Nausea/vomiting • Diarrhea • Loss of appetite • Loss of sense of taste or smell • Shortness of breath • Difficulty breathing
- If your student is experiencing symptoms, it is recommended that you call 811 for advice.
- If students are ill, they must continue to stay at home until they are symptom free for 24 hours.
- If a student has tested negative for Covid-19 but still has symptoms, they must stay home until they are symptom free for 24 hours.
- If a student tests positive for Covid-19, you must follow the safety protocols that will be provided to you by public health.
- To report an absence, please call 306-931-2233 or email email@example.com. Voicemail is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are leaving a voicemail, please state your name, your students name and the nature of the absence (still exhibiting symptoms, awaiting 24hours, etc.).
- If students are not reported to the attendance line, a reminder phone call or email likely will be received by a parent because their child was recorded as “absent” from class. Please use this reminder to call or email us to provide an update.
- You may have a specific situation involving allergies or another chronic medical condition that will have symptoms that are similar to the ones listed above. If this is the case, please let us know.
We are looking for spare bus drivers. Please click here for more information.
PSSD is facilitating a zoom presentation on the subject of Challenging Behaviours. This event will take place Thursday, December 9th at 7:00 pm. Please click here to register or for more information.
Mr. Harrison’s Jokes of the Day:
1. If Rudolph lost his tail, where would you go to get him a new one? A retail store!!
2. How do you scare a snowman? Point a hairdryer at him!
Birthdays: Isla S (4)
Have a great day!