School Volunteering

If you are planning on volunteering on a class field trip or in the classroom you are required to have a criminal records check (CRC) processed by the RCMP.  This service is provided free of charge when done for volunteer/chaperone purposes.  Please read Policy 501 – School Volunteering and fill out the Consent for Release of Police Information form and Signature Page 501.  Bring your completed forms, the Volunteer Letter, and 2 pieces of government issued ID to the local detachment for processing.  Once processed and on file, CRC’s are valid for 3 years.