Friday, October 15th
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! We’ve decided to sell “pink treats” in the cafeteria with all proceeds being donated to the C95 Radio Marathon Oct 21.
All treats will be $1.00.
Come support a great cause!
– Special Today: BBQ Chicken Pizza w Caesar Salad
– Mon: Butter Chicken w Rice & Naan
– Tues: Dry Ribs w Caesar Salad & Garlic Toast
– Wed: Club Wrap w Cross Checks
– Thurs: Lemon Orzo Soup w Bread Sticks
– Fri: Sweet & Sour Meatballs w Mashed Spuds
– Everyday the cost is $5.00 – you can pay cash or purchase a punch card from the office
– Quantities are limited.
– Jr. Girls Volleyball – any student(s) who are available to ref the junior girls’ volleyball game on Wedensday @ 3:30, please see Ms. Wassermann in B44!
– Sr. Boys Volleyball – please meet in the foyer at 2:40 pm to leave for our tournament in PA.
– Basketball – All boys in grades 9 – 12 who are interested in playing basketball on either the Jr. or Sr. team this year, there will be an informational meeting on Monday, October 18th @ 12:15 in Gym 3. The meeting will take about 10 mins. If you are unable to attend, please contact Mr. Donauer or Mr. Russell Dyck.
– Dungeons & Dragons – after school today.
- Did you miss Driver’s Education Sign Up in September? There will be a FALL CLASS, with limited spots, starting on November 9th. To register for this class, please go to the Driver’s Education Tab under Information & Policies on the school website and complete the online registration form. Eligible for students who turn 15 by Feb 28.2022. Registration Deadline is November 4th.