We hope you have had a good summer break. Please make note of the following information in preparation for the new school year.
- The school office will close at noon on Tuesday, June 30 and reopen at 9:00am on Monday, August 24th.
- New students wishing to register over the summer should email email@example.com. We will contact you by the last week of August.
- The 2015-2016 School Handbook has been posted to this website under the Information tab. Information for most FAQs can be found in this document.
- Student supply lists were sent home with students in their final progress report package. If you have misplaced it, or are new to WCMS, the supply lists can be found on our website under the Information tab.
- Students return to classes on Tuesday, September 1. This is a full day of school. Students will come home on the first day of school with registration, fee, and permission forms to update/complete. These will be returned to the homeroom teacher on the second day of school.
- On the first day of school returning students will proceed directly to their homeroom assignments. New registrations over the summer and on the first day of classes will report to the school office. If you have not registered your student by Thursday, August 27 it is likely that we will take your registration on the first day of classes and have the student begin attending on Wednesday, September 2.
1,455 total views, 1 views today