Newest detail location.
2,364 total views, 3 views today
Welcome to our blog!!
The purpose of this blog:
1. To inform you regarding progress on this exciting project.
2. To gather input from you regarding your wishes, dreams and ideas for the development of this project.
We look forward to your responses!!
1,789 total views, 1 views today
Warman Middle School will be attached to the Town of Warman Sport and Culture Village. The shape of the school will be different than the one in this diagram.
The Sport and Culture Village contains a skating rink and two soccer pitches. One of the soccer pitches will have three gymnasiums in it. Students will have opportunities to use these facilities.
We are excited about opportunities for students and the community due to the shared nature of this facility and we would like to hear from you about what you are looking forward to with this new combined facility.
source: Google Maps
1,964 total views, 1 views today
As part of the design process various groups of people were consulted. Grade 4 to 8 students met at the Division office in June of 2010 to share their ideas with the design team. Prairie Spirit staff and Warman community members were also part of consultation processess in June
Ideas generated by students at the workshop.
783 total views, 1 views today
- Sept. 2006
- feasibility Study for an integrated facility
- June 2010
- meeting with students
- meeting with staff
- meeting with the public
- principal appointed
- Currently working on:
- agreement with the town to share the rec complex
- approval from Ministry to proceed with design
- Next Steps:
- Design Development Report(DDR) submission
- detailed design
- proposed tender and construction in 2011-2013 (depending on provincial Funding)
774 total views, 1 views today