The Warman Elementary School Library is a vibrant hub of activity. We rely on parent volunteers to help keep our library operating at its best.
What can volunteers do?
- shelve books (this is where assistance is most frequently required)
- shelf read (ensure the books on the shelf are in the proper order)
- sign books in and out to patrons
- assist students to find appropriate books
- preparing books for processing
- assisting with book fairs (September, March and May)
How do I become a volunteer?
Please call the school (933-2066) and ask to speak to Ms. Dutka or e-mail Ms. Dutka at email@example.com . There are opportunities to volunteer in the mornings and afternoon. Typically, volunteers choose a regular time when they will be available (e.g.: Monday mornings). All volunteers in Prairie Spirit schools must complete the necessary record check and paperwork. For more information on volunteering at our school, click here.