In collaboration with public health officials, the Ministry of Education has prepared a Parent Information Package for the new school year.
The package includes:
- Information on the Safe Schools Plan
- General tips for parents and caregivers
- Mask wearing information for children
- Information on testing options and processes
- Information on COVID-19 notification and illness in school
- Information on the threshold for changes to in-classroom learning
Please go to the Prairie Spirit website to view the Parent Information Package.
The Ministry has also posted other links for parents, including COVID-19: Learning Supports for Families and Teachers, on the government website.
Please feel welcome to contact Mrs. Amy Orth (Principal) or Deane Martin (Vice-Principal) with any questions or concerns you may have.