Excitement is building in preparation for the opening of Warman Community Middle School in September, 2013. We have planned a number of communication strategies to support a smooth transition and first day of school for WCMS next fall. Two specific supports we want to advise you on are:
1. Student/staff assembly at the Legends Centre on Monday, June 17th from 9:15 – 9:45 AM. An information package will also be sent home and posted on our school blog on this day (blogs.spiritsd.ca/WCMS). Parents should feel welcome to attend, but may find the Parent/Guardian information night more suited to their needs.
2. Parent/Guardian information night on Tuesday, June 18th, 6:30-7:30 PM at the Warman High School gymnasium. Current and detailed information will be shared on:
- Status of the building project and our plan to open to students at school opening.
- The procedures for the first day of school and how you can help make a smooth transition for your child/children.
- Our plan for working with our SCC to show off the new facility to our community in September.
Visit our website or stop by our table at the community spring sign-up night at the Legends Centre on June 13 to share your questions about the transition process. Please leave a comment if you have specific questions that you would like to see on the agenda for the parent-information night.
Look for the information package on June 17th and we hope to see you on June 18th!
619 total views, 1 views today