The library staff wishes to communicate the following guidelines for students. These have been posted around the school and teachers have been asked to review with their students.
- Students can read quietly in the library during recess and lunch without a library pass. If behaviour is disruptive, they will be asked to leave.
- Students can exchange and renew books during class time with a library pass.
- Students can exchange and renew books during recess and lunch with a library pass or their own library card.
- Students will be expected to wait for their teacher BEFORE logging on to the computers during class time.
- Students can ONLY go on computers during recess and lunch if there is an ADULT SUPERVISOR present. Please ask for permission BEFORE logging on to the computers.
- Before and after school, students will need their own library card to borrow books from the library.
594 total views, 1 views today