If you have not yet updated your student’s demographic information online, please do so as soon as possible using the information here. Some tips:
- Use Chrome or Firefox or Safari on a desktop or laptop to complete this process
- If you have a student at the high school:
- Log into your High School Students Parent PowerSchool
- Click on Account Preferences on the left hand side
- Click on the Students Tab and then on the right hand side click on ADD
- Enter in your students name, Access ID and Access Password (came home with your child in a letter) , then click ok
- Click on Demographic Change on the left hand side
- Check all the information and make any changes if needed
- At the bottom of the screen click on the Select…
- Choose either the first or second option and click Submit
- If you do NOT have a student in the high school, the first step is to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. It is important to follow the instructions under “First Time Login” (see instructions linked above) to avoid confusion with username and passwords.
Please feel free to contact Patty or Jolee in the office if you have any questions, have lost your Access ID and Password or would like someone to help walk you through the process. Thank you!
806 total views, 1 views today