Our June 2017 newsletter is ready for viewing. In this issue:
- Important Track & School Field Trip Dates
- Library News
- Important Reminders
- Year End Reminders
- Tentative Classroom Assignments
- Bus Reminder
- Welcome Back
- Calendar Magnets & Important Dates for 2017-2018
536 total views
Students who will not be here on the final day of school (June 28) can make the following arrangements beforehand with their teacher for receiving their progress reports:
1. Parents can arrange with the homeroom teacher to have the progress report go home with another student on the final day of classes.
2. Parents can provide a self-addressed stamped envelope (to the teacher) to put the progress report in to be mailed.
3. Parents can pick the progress report up at the WCMS office on Thurs. June 29 or Friday, June 30, before noon.
4. Progress reports that remain will be held at the office and can be picked up when school re-opens on August 28, 2017.
555 total views
The WCMS – SCC will be selling DQ Dilly Bars, jumbo freezies and pop for $1.00 each at the Grades 4, 5, 6 Track and Field meets on May 31, June 1 & 2, out of the WCMS servery. The concession will be open from 11:30-1:30 on all three track & field days and everyone is welcome to purchase treats on each day, regardless of which grade is having the meet.
463 total views
The musical Shrek Jr. will be performed at the WCMS Theatre on Thurs. May 18 at 7:30 PM. FREE admittance and everyone is invited to attend!
462 total views