Have a great summer!
School resumes for students on Thursday, September 1st.
The school office reopens on Monday August 29th for registrations and inquiries.
691 total views
If you are looking to save some time with Back to School shopping and want to support a worthwhile community cause, please see the following notice from the City of Warman. Any inquiries can be made by contacting Coralie Bueckert at 306-933-2210.
1,141 total views
Students who will not be here on the final day of school (June 28) can make the following arrangements beforehand with their teacher for receiving their progress report:
i. Parents can arrange with the homeroom teacher to have the progress report go home with another student on the final day of classes.
ii. Parents can provide the teacher with a self-addressed stamped envelope to put the progress report in to be mailed.
iii. Parents can pick the progress report up at the WCMS office on Wednesday, June 29 or Thursday, June 30 before noon.
iv. Progress reports that remain will be held in the office and can be picked up when school reopens on August 29.
544 total views
Our June newsletter is available for your viewing. In this issue:
- Library News
- Important Track Date & School Field Trips
- WCMS Reads Reading Party
- Important Reminders
- Year End Reminders
- Tentative Classroom Assignments
- Grade 7 Bus Reminder
- Facility Access Plan
- Calendar Magnets & Important Dates for 2016-17
502 total views
There are a couple of important evening meetings coming up for parents, guardians, and students entering grade 7 (at WCMS) or grade 8 (at Warman High School) in the fall. Please make it a priority to attend.
- Band Rental Night – Tuesday, June 7 – 7:00-8:30 PM at Warman High School This meeting is for all students/parents planning to take Band 7 (WCMS) or Band 8 (WHS) next year. The band instructor, Monika Mackenzie, will provide an overview of the band program and expectations of students. St. John‘s Music will provide an explanation of their instrument rental program and guide interested parents through the rental process.
- Grade 8 Information Night – Wed. June 8 – 7:00 – 8:30 PM at Warman High School This meeting is for all interested parents/guardians and students entering Grade 8 at Warman High School in the fall. An overview of WHS programs, opportunities, and expectations for students will be provided to help support a smooth transition to high school.
553 total views