As a reminder for parents and students…..
- Students eating at the Legends may return back into the school (with no food) until 12:22 – after that they must stay there until the 12:47 bell or exit through the Legends doors.
- Students must have parental permission to go to the Legends at noon (Grades 4 & 5 – every time, Grade 6 & 7 – once for the year).
- Students are off campus during this time. Students may be asked to leave the Legends Centre by the City of Warman for unexpected behaviour.
- Students must consume or dispose of any food/beverage purchased in the Legends before returning to the school.
- Students that are choosing to go outside after 12:22 must exit from the Legends side to access the playgrounds. Students must change into their outside shoes before entering the Legends to purchase their lunch if this is their plan.
Please feel free to contact your child’s teacher if you have further questions. Thank you!
533 total views
Our first newsletter of the year is ready for your review – find it here. Thanks to everyone who came out to the SCC BBQ last night; as you can see, Mr Tebay and some other staff members were great sports in the dunk tank! We’re off to a great year here at WCMS. Please follow us on twitter to receive regular photos and videos of what we are up to!
502 total views
We are excited for students to arrive tomorrow. Cleaning up some old files, we stumbled across this Storms Video produced by Ky and Aiden last year in Mrs. McKay’s class – how awesome was that? We can’t wait to see all of the great things that you can produce this year!!
785 total views
We hope you have had a good summer break. Please make note of the following information in preparation for the new school year.
- The school office will close at noon on Tuesday, June 30 and reopen at 9:00am on Monday, August 24th.
- New students wishing to register over the summer should email email@example.com. We will contact you by the last week of August.
- The 2015-2016 School Handbook has been posted to this website under the Information tab. Information for most FAQs can be found in this document.
- Student supply lists were sent home with students in their final progress report package. If you have misplaced it, or are new to WCMS, the supply lists can be found on our website under the Information tab.
- Students return to classes on Tuesday, September 1. This is a full day of school. Students will come home on the first day of school with registration, fee, and permission forms to update/complete. These will be returned to the homeroom teacher on the second day of school.
- On the first day of school returning students will proceed directly to their homeroom assignments. New registrations over the summer and on the first day of classes will report to the school office. If you have not registered your student by Thursday, August 27 it is likely that we will take your registration on the first day of classes and have the student begin attending on Wednesday, September 2.
1,447 total views
We are proud of the learning that has happened here this year and we can’t wait to see everyone again on Tuesday, September 1st. We will miss the Grade 7s as they move on to Warman High School – thanks for being great ambassadors of WCMS! Have a great summer!!
541 total views