There will be a Pita Chip & Dip Sale on next week in the servery on the following days at lunch for $2.00:
Grade 4 & 5 students – Wed. Nov. 12
Grade 6 & 7 students – Thurs. Nov. 13
787 total views
There will be NO SCHOOL for students on Friday, Nov. 7 (day in lieu of P/T conferences); Monday, Nov. 10 (Teacher Prep. Day); Tuesday, Nov. 11 (Remembrance Day).
592 total views
Congratulations to the winners of our Pumpkin Carving contest, held last Thursday and Friday:
Dayton P – Grade 4
Ella F and Kayli D- Grade 5
Tyler F and Dylan T – Grade 6
Brooklyn F and Kaleb L – Grade 7
Way to go!!
722 total views
Items from the lost and found will be on display in front of the parent room this week. Please stop by before or after your conference and look for any missing items. Any unclaimed items will be donated on Friday.
659 total views, 1 views today
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming to WCMS next week and Mrs. Korver (our Teacher Librarian) is looking for a little bit of additional help with running the book fair.
- Monday, November 3: Set up from 12:30-2:30 -> looking for 1-2 people to assist with set up. I will have a couple students from library club as well.
- Tuesday, November 4: Helping to run book fair -> 1 adult from 3:30-5pm and 1 adult from 5-7:30pm
- Thursday, November 6: helping to run book fair -> 1 adult from 3:30-5pm
- Friday, November 7th: take down -> 1 or 2 people to help Hali and myself take down the fair
- If possible, I could also use one or two people to assist at lunch time (12:30-1:30) November 5-6. This isn’t overly urgent as I will have library club students helping out too, but it might be nice to have an extra adult in the room just in case.
Please email Mrs. Korver at email@example.com or call the school if you are available to help!
580 total views