Successful schools don’t just happen. They need family and community involvement!
School Community Councils (SCCs) are legislated by the provincial government. Delisle Elementary School Community Council is a group of community, school and family members whose goal is to promote the learning success and well being of our students in a safe and caring environment. If you require further information please contact us.
A primary link between the home, community and school
Our School Community Council (SCC) supports student learning success and well-being and encourages parent and community involvement in the school. Prairie Spirit School Division believes that involvement with SCCs is a rewarding and meaningful activity for parent and community members. If you would like to make a difference at our school, please consider joining the SCC. Parents and members of the community are eligible to run for the local SCC.
Your School Community Council members for 2023 – 2024:
- Jesse Reis, Principal
- Amy Korver, Vice Principal
- Bonnie Elliott, Chairperson
- Erin Miller, Vice-Chairperson
- Lisa Merkosky, Secretary
- vacant, Treasurer
- Zabrina Zoerb, Playschool Rep.
- Jenn Dudar, Parent Rep.
- Anita Roston, Parent Rep.
- Stacey Nimalovitch, Parent Rep.
- Jolene McLeay, Parent Rep.
- Ann Kielo, Parent Rep.
- Crista Gessell, Parent Rep.
- Chennene Hitchings, Parent Rep.
- Leah Kirsch, Parent Rep.
- Lindsey Hill, Parent Rep.
- Rachel Ramsay, Parent Rep.
- Amorita Hovorka, Parent Rep.
- Tara Gessell, Parent Rep.
- Brittni Isaac, Parent Rep.
- Alesha Schumacher, Parent Rep.
- Gloria Hayes, Parent Rep.
- Jade Skinner, Parent Rep.
- Kathy Shackelton, Senior Rep.
We welcome families, caregivers and community members to join our SCC at any time for the upcoming school year.