We are currently enjoying some warmer weather with lots of snow. Outside time has been very fun!
The Ks have been busy with:
- Animated Literacy -Reader’s Workshop
- going on shape hunts around the school
- exploring and building basic shapes
- Quick Draw (exploring shapes)
The 1s are busy with:
- Reader’s and Writer’s Work- shop
- numbers from 0-100 -number sense
Together we are learning about:
- our families
- street safety (including stranger safety)
- being kind
- Phys. Ed:
- cooperative games
- rolling, kicking, and throwing balls
Skating was so much fun on the 13th. We’ll try to go again be- fore it gets too warm!
Just a reminder that K-5 Report Cards go home at the beginning of March.
As always, pop in to see us any time!
The K/1s and Mrs. Martineau