Finally, school comes to an end, and for us it will be our last month in Hanley School forever. We have been busy getting ready for Grad, but now that it is over, we get to focus on our stud- ies once again. And what do our studies consist of? Learning on our own, basically. We have been doing Independent Research Projects in all of our classes, except for Phys Ed and ELA, the class in which we dabbled in the world of Shakespeare and read Hamlet.
Now we face the world full of ambitions, waiting to see what we will become! To be, or not to be, that is the question!
Monday, January 28, 2012 @ 9AM
- ELA A30/SS 30
- Found 20
- Math 21
- Science 10
Tuesday, January 29, 2012 @ 9AM
- Chemistry 30
- ELA 20/History 20
- WkPl 10
Wednesday, January 30, 2012 @ 9AM
- WkPl & A30
- Biology 20 b
- Science 21
- ELA A10
Thursday, January 31, 2012 @ 9AM
- PreCalc 30
- Physics 20
- Life Trans 30
- Interior Design 30
- Students may have 2 ½ hours to write each exam.
- Return all textbooks/school materials on the day of the examination.
- Students must write for a minimum of one hour.
- There are assigned study hall rooms for grades 10 to 12.
- Students need to clean out their lockers and return all library books.
- The first day of classes for the second semester will be Monday, February 4, 2013.
The Grade 12’s have been extremely busy expanding their intellectual horizons. In ELA/SS, they have been learning about First Nations culture and history, as well as reading the novel Three Day Road. In Chemistry, they have been studying Rate of Reactions, and in Math they are learning Trigonometry. Most of the Grade 12’s are also very busy with Football, Volleyball, and SRC and they have all done a great job stepping up into leadership positions within the school.