This year we will be spending a lot of time playing and exploring outdoors. Please make sure your student comes prepared for playing outside everyday, even if it is raining! You may also want to ensure that your student’s clothing has their name on a label in case it gets left outside during recess.
- Dress in layers for comfort
- Bring a hat
- Bring a water bottle
- If you student sunburns easily you may apply some sunscreen to them before school
- Sturdy shoes for walking and running
We can still have fun outside even if it is raining!
- Bring a rain jacket and splash pants
- Only bring an umbrella if it is necessary, too often they
Colder Fall Weather:
- A warm jacket or fleece
- Warm socks
- Light gloves/mitts (mini mitts) for chilly mornings
- A warm winter jacket
- Ski pants
- An extra pair of mitts and socks (they can stay in the student’s backpack) in case one pair gets wet