Traditions Elementary School Community Councils
A primary link between the home, community and school
Your 21/22 Traditions Elementary SCC is:
- Kim Kenke, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quinton Osatchuk, Vice-Chair (email@example.com)
- Shelby Smith, Treasurer
- Leanne Jensen, Volunteer coordinator
- Carlene Bacon-Peterson
- Brittany Hadley
- Angela Kondra
- Adin Dereniwski, PSSD Trustee
- Greg Tebay, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daniel Howie, Vice Principal
- Twyla McNeil, Teacher
Our School Community Council (SCC) supports student learning success and well-being and encourages parent and community involvement in the school. Prairie Spirit School Division believes that involvement with SCCs is a rewarding and meaningful activity for parent and community members.
Meetings of the SCC are taking place via Zoom for the 2020/2021 school year. Use the links below to join us for upcoming meetings.
Our next meeting is Monday, June 7 at 7:00PM.
Topic: Traditions Elementary School Community Council Meeting
Time: Jun 7, 2021 07:00 PM Saskatchewan
Meeting ID: 761 4195 0271
Successful schools don’t just happen. They need parent and community involvement!