Traditions Elementary School Community Councils
A primary link between the home, community and school
Our School Community Council (SCC) supports student learning success and well-being and encourages parent and community involvement in the school. Prairie Spirit School Division believes that involvement with SCCs is a rewarding and meaningful activity for parent and community members.
SCC Minutes – January 2021
Your 20/21 Traditions Elementary SCC is:
- Kim Kenke, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Quinton Osatchuk, Vice-Chair (email@example.com)
- Brittney Ollivier, Secretary
- Shelby Smith, Treasurer
- Leanne Jensen, Volunteer coordinator
- Carlene Bacon-Peterson
- Angela Kondra
- Tayona Wheeler
- Adin Dereniwski, PSSD Trustee
- Greg Tebay, Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Daniel Howie, Vice Principal
- Twyla McNeil, Teacher
Meetings of the SCC are taking place via Zoom for the 2020/2021 school year. Use the links below to join us for upcoming meetings.
Topic: Traditions Elementary School Community Council – April 12 Meeting
Time: Apr 12, 2021 07:00 PM Saskatchewan
Topic: Traditions Elementary School Community Council – May 3 Meeting and Election
Time: May 3, 2021 07:00 PM Saskatchewan
Successful schools don’t just happen. They need parent and community involvement!