We believe that how we dress affects our attitude and our behaviour. We try to encourage good sense of school clothing that shows respect and decorum. We have the following expectations for the dress of our students and staff:
- Clothing with logos or messages that include racial or sexual comments, advertise alcohol, tobacco or drugs, or use vulgar language will not be tolerated.
- Midriffs, cleavage and underwear should be covered.
- Tank tops with spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Shorts/Skirts should be of an acceptable length (i.e. mid-thigh or longer)
- Hats, caps, toques and hoods are not worn in the school.
Students not meeting expectations for appropriate dress in our school setting will be asked to change their clothing or will be sent home to find clothing that is appropriate for our school community.