Skip to content
- Internet use must be consistent with the goals and purposes of the school/education.
- Students may only use the internet when under the supervision of a staff member.
- Students will not use their own names, addresses or telephone numbers on the internet.
- School behavioural expectations apply to internet use. Obscene, threatening, sexually orientated or racially offensive material will not be tolerated. Students intentionally accessing inappropriate web pages will lose their internet privileges.
- Students should promptly disclose to their teacher any message received or site visited that is inappropriate or makes them feel uncomfortable.
- Students may not attempt to read, copy or change files or passwords belonging to other people, locally or on the Internet.
- All students/guardians must complete an Acceptable Use Agreement annually before getting computer/ network/ internet privileges.
- The use of school technology is a privilege. Failure to use school technology appropriately will result in loss of privileges.