Questions and /or concerns often arise. We know that the best approach is to talk to the other person directly involved as a first course of action. If students or parents have concerns or questions about an issue at school, please follow the Prairie Spirit School Division communication process:
1. The staff person with whom a student or parent has a concern with is the first person to hear and address any concerns.
2. Request a meeting with classroom teacher. Please do not drop in before, during or after classes.
3. If the issue cannot be resolved with the staff member, the principal is to be contacted.
4. If the matter remains unresolved, the parent may request a meeting with the Director or designate (Superintendent).
5. If still unresolved, the parent may request a hearing with the Board of Education to further appeal the decision.