On the music of the day menu, you will find several musical genres and time periods to explore. Here’s how to get started:
- Download and print the music history timeline OR use paper or a journal to make notes about your discoveries
- Open up one of the topics listed below
- Watch the Ignite presentation AND read the story in the presenter notes below each slide. You may need to watch more than once to catch all the information
- Ignite presentations are 5-6 minutes long
- When you are done send your teacher a photo of your notes and drop us a note in the Tip Jar.
Level of rigor is: