Level of rigor is: –
This menu item lets you choose a project or an inquiry question to pursue over a longer period of time. As long as your project has something to do with music you can order it any way you like it, so feel free to get creative. Examples of past projects have included (but are not limited to):
- Learn to play a new instrument
- Write a song
- Build or invent an instrument
- Develop a new musical skill
- Learn to improvise a solo over chord changes
- Apply engineering to create a digital song
- Create a work of art based on your response to a song
Here’s how to get going:
- Brainstorm some ideas
- Complete this Project Proposal form and send it to your teacher
- Use either a journal or this Project Log to make regular notes about your journey. Be prepared to send this to your teacher periodically.
- Your teacher will read your updates, check in with you periodically, and provide you with feedback along the way.
- Take photos or video, or make detailed notes of each stage of your project
- Hand in a file, powerpoint, video, audio, etc to your teacher when you are done.
- Leave a note in the Tip Jar telling us about your idea.
Try some Hot Chocolate –