Student Directed Study
The first unit of study is about life and Energy.
- BI30 LI1 Life
- BI30 OL1 Energy Transfer and Transport
- Photosystem Colouring Diagram
- Protozoa virtual lab
- Respiration Review
The second unit of study is about Evolution and Evidence.
The third unit of study is about Genetics.
- BI30 GB1 Patterns of Inheritance
- BI30 GB2 Chromosonal Level
- BI30 GB3 DNA
- BI30 LI3 Biotechnolgy and Society
- DNA Coloring Transcription and Translation
- Genetic Engineering Concept Map
- DNA Colouring and Replication
- DNA Crossowrd
- Meiosis Internet Tutorial
- Meiosis PHases
The fourth unit of study is about Classification and Animal Systems.
- BI30 OL2 ClassificationBI30
- OL3 Comparing Anatomy
- Classification Taxonomy
- Dichotomous Key with Smilies
- Taxonomy Project
- CLADOGRAM ANALYSIS
- Flower Structure and Reproduction Colouring
Final Exam Review and Questions