The ÉWES SCC is proud to sponsor this year’s One Book One School Family event. In April, everyone that chooses to participate will read the same book at the same time! Guiding questions will be available as we go along for families to complete together. Just fill them out as you read and bring them to school to be entered to win some awesome prizes!
This year, we will be reading A Boy Called Bat, by Elana K. Arnold.
Why participate in One School One Book, Book Club?
- Reading aloud to children (even when they are readers themselves) is recommended by reading professionals.
- It better prepares children to be effective readers and develop a love for reading.
- Reading together is a fun, worthwhile family activity.
- Children take pride in knowing and anticipating the details of the book.
- The school will be buzzing with excitement.
One Book One School READING GUIDE / QUESTIONS
Good luck and have fun!