June 8, 2017 : Grade 5,6 ad 7 Band Performance Details
Our School Community Council (SCC) supports student learning success and well-being and encourages parent and community involvement in the school. Prairie Spirit School Division believes that involvement with SCCs is a rewarding and meaningful activity for parent and community members. If you would like to make a difference at our school, please consider running in the upcoming SCC election. Parents and members of the community are eligible to run for the local SCC.
Our School Community Council has positions open for members for two-year terms beginning fall, 2017. We have 8 members who will be remaining for their second year for 2017/18.
Our SCC election will be held on Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Please click the link below for more information or contact the school office for more information.
Nomination forms can be found by clicking the link below or visiting our office.
Successful schools don’t just happen.
They need parent and community involvement!
1. Chocolate Sales: Please hand in any money or chocolates (if you don’t have opportunity to sell) to the office right away. Thank you!
2. Playoff Predictor Bracket Challenge: Today is the last day to enter. We have over 50 entries so far. You can grab a bracket on Mr. Cox’s door if you are interested.
3. Congratulations to our Gr. 5 classes for their great work and successful Heritage Fair yesterday.
4. Lost/Found: Please take a look through the lost and found for any missing items. All unclaimed items will be donated to charity over the Easter Break!
5. Badminton: Meeting at 1st recess in the Library for our Gr. 7/8 Badminton athletes.
6. Mark your calendars! Friday, April 28th – Family Movie Night! Movie: Moana (7:00-9:00PM). Admission will be a non-perishable food item. There will also be a concession.
7. Hot Dog Day Today: K2/K4/K6 & Gr. 1-4.
13th: Krihschen B. (5) Elaena B. (1) Tyce E. (5) Dmytro K. (8) Yuriy K. (8)
14th: Avin D. (6) Rylan H. (4) Sierra R. (3) Ana Z. (7)
15th: Jase B. (1) Cooper E. (3) Tyson G. (1) Brooklyne L. (1) Byron T. (5)
16th: Saoirse K. (2) Riley P. (1)
17th: Grayson B. (2) Tyson J. (3) Serenity T. (8)
18th: Kaden S. (7) Wyatt S. (7)
19th: Landen B. (6) Alaina F. (K)
22nd: Clara S. (3)
Have a great Easter Break!🐣
Lifetouch Spring Photos will be taking place on Wednesday, May 3 and Thursday, May 4.
Wednesday, May 3
Pre-K, K1/K3/K5: Grad Photos
Gr. 1- 5: Spring Photos
Thursday, May 4
K2/K4/K6: Grad Photos
Gr. 6-8: Spring Photos
Pre-K and K Students have the option of having a Spring sitting as well. Please advise the classroom teacher if you wish to have your child do both Grad and Spring sittings.
Watch for Lifetouch picture day flyers to come home after the break.