Good luck to the girls volleyball players who are playing at Venture Heights today after school. Girls we will call you out of class at 3:05 to change – please meet us at the front doors before we leave.
Today is the day to come cheer on the boys volleyball team. We play after school against Vonda and Hague. Start time is 3:30 pm.
Student Leadership Team meeting at 12:30 in Ms. Nickel’s office.
Subway lunch on Friday, October 3!
Birthdays: Jersey & Hannah
- If you have lost or had a bike, scooter etc. stolen. Contact the Martensville RCMP detachment. They have a compound with found bikes etc.
- Terry Fox donations total is $1053.50. Great job everyone on fundraising for this worthy cause.
– A reminder to Grade 7 and 8 girls volleyball team that their is a practice today after school. Please set up the nets and remember to bring your permission slips. – Miss Marotta
– Welcome U of S Teacher Candidates that will be with us Tuesdays and Wednesdays until April .
– Grade 7 and 8 Boys volleyball here tomorrow after school.
– A reminder that it is Subway lunch on Friday.
– Classes still needing outside equipment please see Mr. Cox.
Birthdays – Savannah R – Gr. 5
- Grade 7 and 8 Boys Volleyball games at VMS on Wednesday, practice Thursday morning.
– Safety Patrol Team C is on patrol this week. Could all of team C please meet in the front foyer for a quick meeting and to get your schedule for the week. If you do not know what team you are on, please check the white board in the front foyer to see the team lists. Mrs. Chesia
Julia B – Gr. 1, Mr. Harrison
There will be a brief Gr. 7/8 girls volleyball meeting today in Mrs. Schidlowsky’s room regarding games so please be there.
Good luck to the 7/8 Boys volleyball team today. We play @ VHS. Come cheer us on! Boys meet in Mr. Wellman’s class right afterschool.
Student Leadership Team Meeting today at lunch. Come to Ms. Nickel’s office with your lunch.
Any Gr. 6-8 students that need to do book exchange can come to the library at recess today.
Parent Teacher Interviews are coming up in October – please go online and book your interviews if you haven’t already done so.
We are collecting Toonies for Terry – Terry Fox walk will be Friday at 1:20.
Happy Birthday to Jillian
As scooters become more and more popular with our students they have also become a safety issue within the building. The storage of scooters has become unmanageable and a safety issue as far as traffic flow in the halls. Currently students are allowed to bring in their scooters but as of Oct 1 we will be asking students to park (lock) them at our bike racks. We are delaying the change in policy to give students/parents an opportunity to buy a lock if they so choose. Again this is all about the safety of our entire school population and we appreciate your support with this matter.