1. SCC Spring Fling Family Dance is tonight: Pre-K to Gr. 2 = 5:30-6:30 p.m. Gr. 3-5= 6:45-7:45 (those attending without parents require a permission slip) Gr. 6-8= 8:00-9:30. Entry to the dance is $2.00 per student and there will be a concession available.
2. SLT members who are helping at the dance, please remember to be at school by 5:15 and wear your orange SLT shirts.
3. Jump Rope for Heart Update- We have fundraised $6,980 online to date, which almost doubles our initial goal. We are $46.00 away from being the top fundraising school in Saskatchewan! Very Exciting! Thank you for promoting our fundraiser everyone!
Happy Birthday: Emma D. in Gr. 7
1.Newspaper Team- No meeting today.
2. Jump Rope for Heart Update: As of this morning we have fundraised $6,170 for the Heart and Stroke Foundation. We are $857 from becoming the top fundraising school in Saskatchewan. Great work everyone! Thanks for all of your support!
No Birthdays Today
A black and red haro bike with bigger tires went missing from school on Friday, April 17. If anyone has seen this bike please inform the school at 306-931-2233. Thank you!
A BIG thank you to everyone for your support of Jump Rope for Heart during these past 5 days. We have quickly raised $4,375 in online pledges, surpassing our school goal of $3,500 ($5.00 per student). This generosity has made Valley Manor the 2nd highest fundraising school in Saskatchewan this year! This does not take into account any money collected from people in person.
One note to remember, if you are only collecting pledges online, you still need to submit the envelope that was sent home on Thursday. Please fill out all the information and complete the bottom portion that summarizes all pledges you received.
Thank you again for all your support of this Healthy Mind, Body, School/Community and World event!
1. Student Leadership Team Meeting tomorrow at 12:30 in Ms. Nickel’s office.
2. Chocolate Reminder- We have 20 families that still need to bring in their chocolates/money. We are counting money at the end of the day on Wednesday.
3. Safety Patrol- Team A is on this week. Please meet Mrs. Chiesa in the Library at 11:00 to receive your schedule for the week.
No Birthdays today
On Thursday, April 23rd, our Valley Manor School Community Council will be hosting a Spring Family Dance in the school Gym. K-2 students and parents are welcome from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Gr. 3-5 are welcome with parents or on their own (with permission) from 6:45-7:45 and Gr. 6-8 from 8:00-9:30. There will be a $2.00 entry fee for all students (parents are free). This proceeds have already been donated to Telemiracle back in March. The Student Leadership Team will be hosting a concession during the dance. We look forward to bringing our families together for our Spring Dance!
Spring Fling Permission Form