I would like to invite you to the Martensville High School Grade 8 Parent and Student Open House on Thursday, March 3rd from 7pm to 9pm. This year’s theme, “On the Move!” is intended to capture the excitement of moving into our new building and all the great possibilities we are moving toward in the near future. Some highlights for the evening will include:
An information session with both student and parent testimonials.
- Tours of the current building that showcase curricular and extra-curricular programming.
- Opportunities to ask questions of current students, parents, and administration.
- Displays and information regarding the school expansion project.
- Refreshments for all and gifts for each grade 8 student in attendance (provided by the Martensville High School SCC).
This will be a great opportunity for parents and grade 8 students to see and experience Martensville High School in its brand new building. I hope to see you here. Please feel free to call Martensville High School at 306-931-2230 if you have any questions.
Martensville High School
We have revamped our blog a little bit. If you are looking for the “Upcoming Dates to Remember”, you will now find them under the “pages” section on the left hand side of the page. It is now in calendar form. Hope everyone finds this helpful.
- Book Fair-3:30 to 8:00 today in the Library.
- Gr. 7/8 Girls Basketball- Congratulations to the girls team on a fantastic season. The girls suffered a tough loss yesterday against Delisle. Please get your jersey into Mr. Wellman as soon as possible.
- Gr. 7/8 Boys Basketball-Practice today after school.
- Lost and Found- Items are in the front foyer, please take a look through them this week (and during Parent/Teacher Interviews) all unclaimed items will be donated during the break. We are also looking for a lost Roughrider Key. If you happen to know where it is please return to the office.
Happy Birthday: Shelbyann L. Gr. 3
Book Fair continues tomorrow from 3:30 – 8:00 pm in the library.
Gr. 1-8 Parent Teacher Interviews tomorrow from 3:45 – 8:00 pm – please book online if you haven’t already done so.
Gr. 7/8 Boys Basketball tomorrow afterschool.
Indoor Track Practice – last one is tomorrow morning before the track meet on Tuesday.
Happy Birthday – Josh C. and Jayden M.