Due to poor winter driving conditions our basketball games at Rosthern and Duck Lake have been cancelled to ensure student safety.
Miss. Sorochuk’s Kindergarten classes are hosting a Cupcake Fundraiser tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday this week. Cupcakes are selling for $1.00 each with all proceeds going to support Kinsmen Telemiracle.
K3, K5, Gr. 1, 3, 5 and 7 have an opportunity to purchase on Monday a.m.
Pre-K, K4, Gr. 2, 4, 6 and 8 have an opportunity to purchase on Tuesday a.m.
VMS thanks all families for their support!
Electrical Engineering Class- Thursdays: March 12, 19, 26, April 2, 16 and 23rd
For more info check out link below or contact Engineering for Kids at 306-978-4186, email@example.com
The City of Martensville has accepted “Get Our Community Moving Challenge” powered by Saskatchewan Blue Cross. Schools in participating communities are invited to take part for a chance to win one of two $500 gift certificates to Sport Factor Inc.! City of Martensville has also a chance to win a grand prize of $10,000 that will be used towards updating existing ball diamonds. In the link below is a poster with how families can register to participate in the challenge.
1. Gr. 5/6 Basketball- Congratulations to our Gr. 6 boys and girls basketball players on 2 great games yesterday vs. Stobart. Our next game action is on Monday as the 5’s travel to Rosthern and Stobart next week. If you have not handed in your permission slip, you will not be allowed to travel.
2. Assembly Tomorrow- We will be holding a Telemiracle Fundraiser Assembly tomorrow (2 groups) more details coming out by email.
3. Subway Lunch Order- Tomorrow a.m. is the last day to bring in money and forms. Orders will be sent in tomorrow so no late orders will be accepted.
4. Safety Patrol Team C continues this week, please check the schedules
Happy Birthday: Rhyan B, Gr. 2, Lincoln G, Gr. 1, Gracie G in K, Gavin H in K, Brooke K, Gr. 5 and Maliya N in Pre-K
1. Newspaper team- Members that need to finish their articles, please come to Mrs. East’s room to finish today at lunch.
2. Gr. 5/6 Basketball- Congratulations to both Gr. 5 girls and boys teams for 2 great games to start the season vs. Rosthern yesterday. Today the Gr. 6’s host Stobart with the boys playing at VMS and the girls at the MAP. Girls are asked to meet Mrs. Ullyott in the front foyer at 3:15 with inside shoes and outside stuff to walk over to the MAP. Good luck to both teams!
3. A reminder for all students (Gr. 5-8 especially) to please use the boot racks provided to store your boots. Many are being kicked off in front of racks, beside lockers or just inside the doors. Let’s all do our part to keep VMS a healthy looking school.
4. Safety Patrol Team C continues this week. We are looking for 3 subs to work at 3:15 because some of our Team C members are playing basketball right after school.
Happy Birthday: Shaelagh S in Gr. 6