Our Yearbook team has been working hard to create a memorable book for you. Please follow the link here: https://lakevista.picaboo.com/ and complete your online order before July 3, 2019 if you would like to purchase a yearbook for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Tinkercad Club – Today at noon.
- Healthy Hunger – Subway.
- SLT – Will be selling leftover concession items out of the servery today at noon.
Happy Birthday – 21: Emmerson G. (4M) 22: Alexis B. (4/5) Alek F. (K2) Hayden G. (PK) 23: Sophie D. (6G) Rebecca F. (K1)
- Operetta – Was wonderful, huge thanks to all the students, Ms. Massey, Mrs. Ryan, Mrs. Pellerin, Mrs. Dovgyy, Mrs. Kobussen and the grade 6 sound and stage hands. You have made our school so proud.
- Congratulations to all the athletes from LVS who participated in Track & Field yesterday. You all did so well. Big thanks to Mrs. Paulsen, Mrs. Kozak, Mrs. Gaudet and Mrs. Jullion for all your help. A big thanks as well to Mrs. Ohyrn, Mr. Evans and their students for all their hard work.
- Spirit Wars today! SLT members please meet in the SLT room for a meeting at morning recess to go over a few details for spirit war judging day. SLT members will come to each classroom after recess to judge your class on participation and creativity. Prizes will be awarded at 2:30 today. There will also be leftover concession items for sale today at 12:18 in the servery. Freezies and chips will be $1 and gatorade will be $2.
Happy Birthday – 19: Sophie R. (1R) Katelyn R. (K2) McKinley S. (4M) 20: Charlie M. (K2) Margaret M. (K2)
The Lake Vista School SCC is creating a Community Resource
Guide for our staff. This would include individuals or organizations that could
contribute to all parts of the curriculum. Guest speakers and special
presenters can help students make connections with community members and bring
expertise into the classroom.
Please send names and contact information to email@example.com. Be sure to
note what type of information the individual or group will have to share.
Lake Vista SCC