- to attend school punctually and conform to the policies and procedures of the school;
- to participate willingly in their learning;
- to respect others’ safety, well-being, and property;
- to be accountable for their behavior and responsive to reasonable, and respectful consequences;
- to participate in creating a safe, positive environment that is conducive to learning for all.
- to support their child(ren) in regular and punctual attendance at school;
- to participate in creating a safe, positive, learning environment at their school; and
- to work and cooperate with the school to resolve concerns involving their child(ren).
|For School Staff
- to take a leadership role in creating a safe, positive environment conducive to learning;
- to involve their students in developing classroom discipline practices which utilize
- reasonable, related and respectful consequences; and
- to model, teach and reinforce appropriate behavior.