Parent Volunteering

If you are planning on volunteering on a class field trip or in the classroom you are required to have a criminal records check (CRC) processed by the RCMP.  It is a free service if you tell them you are obtaining it to volunteer for the school.  You can go to the local detachment with 2 pieces of government issued ID and they can process it in a couple minutes.  Please read policy 501 below.  Bring a copy of your CRC to the school as well as a signed 501 signature page and we will keep it on file for you.

Comments are closed.